- installing mac os x 10.6 without dvd.
- How to Delete All the Photos On Your iPhone or iPad.
- Before you begin.
Blog How To News. Hit Return or Enter to search. How to delete photos from an iPhone: The complete guide.
How to delete multiple photos on an iPhone
Alice Kotlyarenko. Remove all photos using an iPhone app An app called Gemini Photos has a neat little feature that lets you quickly delete your whole photo library without having to sync it to the cloud or your computer. Tap on the Menu icon in the upper-right corner.
- Delete photos.
- 3 Solutions to Delete Photos from iPhone/iPad Quickly?
- word mail merge email mac.
- One Click to Delete Photos from iPhone/iPad Easily;
- How to delete all photos from iPhone.
Scroll down to Delete All Photos. Tap it.
- change my wireless mac address windows xp;
- Delete photos from My Photo Stream!
- free iphone data recovery software mac;
- mac nc30 studio fix review.
- One Click to Delete Photos from iPhone/iPad Easily.
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe Now. January 11, Updated: July 31, Too many iPhone photos? These might also interest you:.
Bulk Delete Multiple / All Photos from iPhone (iOS 12 Supported)
How to delete photos from an iPhone: The complete guide
Of course, you could also just hook your device up to your computer with a USB cable, and copy them over manually. Start by firing up the Photos app.
However, you can still bulk select your photos pretty easily. On the Select Items page, tap and hold the last image in your camera roll. With your finger still pressed down, swipe up and to the left to select additional photos. Continue swiping until all of your photos are selected the display will scroll as you do.
Selected photos display a blue check mark icon in the lower right corner. Open the desktop Photos app on your Mac. If you have iCloud set up to sync your phone and desktop, all of your photos should appear in the app menu. With your photos selected, right click in the image display area.
How to bulk delete images from your iPhone
A warning message appears, letting you know that this will erase your photos on all your synced devices. This erases all of your personal data — including photos, videos, and apps — from your phone, returning it to like-new condition. And note that this action will not also delete photos from synced cloud storage services.