Tap the Albums tab.
- Delete multiple photos from iCloud (not all at once): Way 1.
- How to 'finally' delete photos from Photo Stream - CNET.
- running mac os on pc laptop.
- skype video not working mac lion?
- Sync Photos from iOS Devices to Your Mac with Photo Stream - dummies.
Tap My Photo Stream. Tap Select.
- descargar sketchup 7 para mac gratis?
- Delete photos.
- Delete Photos From Photo Stream;
- What's the Difference Between My Photo Stream and Camera Roll?.
- best french english dictionary for mac;
- htc one m8 root mac os x!
- usb stick zu fat32 formatieren mac.
Tap one or more photos. You'll see a checkmark on the photos that you select. Tap the Trash icon.
Tap Delete [number] Photos. On your Mac Open the Photos app. Click the photos that you want to delete.
Click Delete to confirm. But if you import pictures from a digital camera or SD memory card, those images can also make it into Photo Stream. Even better, because many Macs have reasonably generous storage capacities depending on the model , you can keep a master set of your pictures on your home computer. Remember that on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can keep a rolling collection of up to 1, photos max, all stored for 30 days.
How to disable My Photo Stream and iCloud Photo Sharing without erasing your photos
Older photos are removed after the 1,picture limit is reached. You can start out in System Preferences as well. For example, when you back up photos to the cloud using Google Photos on an iPhone, you can go ahead and delete these photos—using the iOS Photos app—without issue. Got it? The A. David Murphy. Filed to: The Mysterious case of the disappearing photos Filed to: The Mysterious case of the disappearing photos The Mysterious case of the disappearing photos tech photos apple icloud iPhone iPad google google photos cloud storage backup help.
My Photo Stream
Tech Do you have a tech question keeping you up at night? We'd love to answer it!