Oct 21, AM in response to ds store In response to ds store. Oct 21, AM. Dec 24, AM in response to help kristin In response to help kristin.
- is mac mineralize skinfinish good for oily skin!
- classic games formatted for mac list;
- wd discovery software mac os x.
- gnu fortran compiler for mac os x?
- Video of the Day.
- printer driver for hp officejet 4500 for mac.
- mac mini 2009 yosemite langsam.
Dec 24, AM. Dec 26, PM. Thanks for the tip, Kappy! I was able to successfully eject the cd using the drutil eject command. Dec 30, AM.
- How to Eject a Stuck CD or DVD From Your Mac!
- optical drive - I have a DVD stuck in my iMac, how do I get it out? - Super User.
- Helpful answers!
- find out mac address on windows 7.
- wysiwyg editor for mac os x.
- microsoft 2011 for mac free trial?
- view hidden files on sd card mac.
This was so helpful! Every other page I found, people were just like "use the eject button or drag the icon to the trash". Umm, duh. If those worked, it wouldn't be stuck! I tried all of those before googling The disk finally popped out!
How to Remove a Stuck CD or DVD from a Macbook: 5 Steps
Jan 22, AM. Jan 27, PM in response to help kristin In response to help kristin. I tried everything in this post to no avail.
Then I tried jacksonbrookssharpe 's suggestion without the fingers while hitting the eject button. Worked like a charm. Weird huh? Thanks Jack! Jan 27, PM. Jan 29, PM in response to ds store In response to ds store. Jan 29, PM. How can I get it out? More Less. Communities Contact Support. Sign in Sign in Sign in corporate. Shannon Townsend says:. Sheila Berry Hudson says:. Ihsan Mohammad Ali says:.
Eject a stuck CD/DVD from a MacBook Pro
Samuel Mwangi says:. Liz says:. Lorraine D says:. Nelson says:. Drenna says:. Ruffian says:. Bobsyouruncle says:.
How to Eject a Stuck CD or DVD From Your Mac
Carol Sandberg says:. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Already answered Not a question Bad question Other. Edit Related wikiHows. Can you please put wikiHow on the whitelist for your ad blocker?